Mindfulness Works For Organisations can supplement any training we offer with the latest technological advancements to assist in the delivery, implementation, learning and practice of mindfulness.
Zoom, Online and Remote Delivery of Mindfulness Training
Mindfulness Works For Organisations trainers are able to provide and deliver mindfulness training via Zoom or using your own preferred platform. We can also provide on-going group and one-on-one mentoring and support through video-conferencing.
The Am Digital Therapeutic Mindfulness App
Hear Mobio Interactive CEO, neuroscientist and MWFO consultant Dr Bechara Saab, talk about Am app and how it can help your organisation.
Partner App – Am
Am is the most effective mindfulness app ever created. In a recently published scientific study, Am was shown to provide a 10% boost to stress resilience after three weeks compared to a control app.
Am’s effectiveness may be due to some amazing unique features, including the option to subjectively and objectively track your mood and stress before and after mindfulness training. These insights are reported back to you on the app’s Journal page. The data are combined with your personal mindfulness training history to find, select and recommend the meditations that have the best chance of being meaningful for you.
Included with Am premium:
- Journeys: A growing series of step-by-step mindful journeys to broaden and deepen your mindfulness practice. All guided mindfulness sessions within Am’s Journeys and Library are designed and recorded live and unscripted with the world’s leading mindfulness professionals.
- Multiple languages: With the simple tap of a button, you can toggle the entire app and all its features, including the guided meditations, between English, Mandarin, Dutch and German.
My Moment: By simply selecting your intent and current mood, Am will intuitively select what guided mindfulness sessions are right for you personally at that very moment. One of the app’s most popular features!
- Snapshots and Journal: Complete self-assessments and/or objective assessments of your everyday stress and wellbeing through the app’s Snapshot feature. Doing this routinely, and especially before and after guided or self-guided meditations, is an effective way to enhance the practice of mindfulness. Am then lets you view your stress and wellbeing data throughout your meditation history and leverages the insights to provide personalised recommendations just for you.
- A scientifically-validated platform: Am is the only mindfulness app backed by multiple randomised controlled trials in which the app was compared against placebo. Am is the most effective mindfulness app ever created.
“Using stress assessments, personal feelings and video data enables Am to deliver an experience curated for you personally. And this is where Am’s evolution diverges from virtually all other apps. It is optimised first through objective measures of stress and quantifiable indications of long term resilience, and only second through industry standard metrics on engagement and revenue. We’ve chosen this approach because in the long-run, delivering tools that actually work is what will provide the most benefit to our customers”.
– Dr Bechara Saab, Neuroscientist Mobio Interactive, CEO & Chief Scientist, facilitator, mentor and consultant for Mindfulness Works For Organisations